Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/guymasc/www/guylabs.ch/wp-includes/class.wp-styles.php:225) in /home/guymasc/www/guylabs.ch/wp-content/plugins/crayon-syntax-highlighter/crayon_wp.class.php on line 220
For more information please have a look at the Github project here: https://github.com/guylabs/intellij-idea-keymap. Here you see the readme of the Github project:
Table of contents
As a power IntelliJ IDEA user I am used to the key bindings for years and therefore I created this package to be able to use the same bindings in the Atom editor too. I hope you can also make use of it and contributions/feedbacks are welcome.
intellij-idea-keymap package has the following features:
- Basic key bindings of IntelliJ IDEA are mapped to core commands in Atom for Mac OSX, Windows and Linux
- If you want to format the code automatically you can install the atom-beautify package and then use the
cmd-alt-lshortcut to format code in the active editor.
To install the package please execute the following command in a terminal:
apm install intellij-idea-keymap
apm command is not recognized then please open Atom, open the
Atom menu, and select
Install Shell Commands. Then try it again.
Please have a look at the changelog here.
If you want to add more shortcuts or any other feature please create a pull request and I will try my best to review and merge it. Contributing is highly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
- #1 Windows and Linux keymap. Thanks to @gquintana.
- #4 New shortcuts. Thanks to @christophehurpeau.
- #7 New shortcuts, tree view enhancements and support for atom-beautify package. Thanks to @5pid.
shift-entershortcut. Thanks to @jcoulter.
intellij-idea-keymap package is available under the MIT license.
(c) Guy Brand
- Share Project :